We’re always talking about data. Big data. Social data. Insightful data. And yet, despite the emphasis on its importance, there remains constant confusion over what data really matters and how organizations should use analytics to fuel growth.
On March 23rd, Ready Set Rocket hosted “Building Data Driven Brands” in partnership with Interbrand and Baruch College — a conference that tackled the role of data in modern marketing, and provided actionable tips for bringing brand efforts up to speed.
The event brought industry professionals, students and academics together for a morning of presentations, panels and fireside chats. Attendees heard from leaders like:
- Catherine Devine, Chief Digital Officer, American Museum of Natural History
- Prof. Ram Bezawada, Associate Professor at Aaronson Dept. of Marketing, Baruch College
- Michael Villasenor, Executive Creative Director, Hearst
- Cole Sletten, Design Director, Digital Products, Major League Soccer
- Clayton Ruebensaal, SVP Global Brand Management and Design, American Express
- Michelle Froah, VP Digital Transformation, Samsung Electronics America
- Blake Browne, Executive Director of Data and Analytics, Morgan Stanley
- Scott Lux, VP Ecommerce & Performance Marketing, Intermix
- Sara Villagio, Chief Marketing Officer, Carnegie Hall
- Amber Mundinger, SVP Live Media & Strategic Partnerships, Rolling Stone
Check back for panel footage in the coming weeks!