We're Ready Set Rocket. A full-service creative agency with data in our DNA.
We’re people first. As an agency, our people are our product. We're nothing without our team. So, we're hell bent on creating the best possible environment for our team to thrive -- hiring the most brilliant people, making sure everyone has opportunity for growth, and staying deeply rooted in the idea that life comes first, and good work will follow.
We have a team of experts focused on one thing -- collaborating to help our clients to grow their brands and their businesses. From campaigns and content to media and product, we work with brands to understand their goals, understand their audience, and help them to define and navigate the path forward, together.
Looking to join a fast-paced, growing agency with a team of passionate experts obsessed with their craft? Sounds like we might be right up your alley.
As an RSR Employee you:
- Thrive in a fast-paced, highly-iterative, and collaborative workplace where you can take ownership of your work and wear many hats
- Are comfortable not only executing the functions of your role, but also helping out colleagues and the wider team
- Are adept at absorbing a brief, asking thoughtful questions, and initiating and executing an effective plan to achieve success in your work
- Value feedback as a fundamental component of your growth
- Can work against tight timelines while acting thoughtfully towards both the team and the clients
- Are ambitious, take initiative
- Always seek out ways to optimize processes, work smarter, and increase efficiencies
- Optimize resources in a way that generates successful outcomes
Ready Set Rocket offers a competitive suite of benefits & perks including...
- Hybrid workplace and fully remote option
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous PTO
- Expansive Paid family leave
- Wellness reimbursement
- Work from home reimbursement
- Volunteer Program
- 401k contribution matching
- Professional development and growth opportunities
Ready Set Rocket is the recipient of numerous company culture accolades including...
- Built In NYC, NYC Best Small Companies "Best Places to Work" 2022
- Ad Age Small Agency Awards, "Best Agency Culture" 2018
- Crain’s "Best Places to Work" in NYC 2016 & 2017
You create and lead Paid Media Strategy across client accounts and resources. By developing innovative strategies across programmatic, paid search, paid social, display and video campaigns you help our clients target and engage a range of audiences. Leading media efforts on some of our largest accounts, you help us evolve and take our Strategy team to the next level. As a core member of our team, you are the subject matter expert on Paid Media and work closely and collaboratively with campaign leads, strategists, creative directors, and our media buying partners to design and execute winning campaigns.
What Success Looks Like:
- Own and execute media strategies/budgets across a variety of channels (e.g. CTV, OTT, Digital Audio, OOH, paid search, paid social).
- Demonstrate expertise across programmatic, brand, and performance marketing campaigns.
- Successfully manage the entire marketing deliverable cycle including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting.
- Build solid relationships with channel partners (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tiktok, Instagram etc.)
- Develop short- and long-term digital advertising strategies that drive new customer acquisition (revenue growth), brand engagement, and/or customer retention through prospecting and remarketing campaigns across a variety of channels and tactics.
- Your agency experience enables you to be a chief architect of the paid media strategy and analytics function (bringing programmatic media buying into the agency a plus!)
- Forging strong relationships with clients, understanding their objectives, and recommending best strategies results in growth across accounts.
- Modeling high-level and effective leadership skills to manage paid media engagements, your direct reports are motivated and consistently growing in response to your mentorship and guidance.
- Goals are achieved because you are a wiz at reporting and have a keen eye for conversion and driving results.
- With your growth marketing mindset you see how paid media works with other brand and marketing efforts and you continuously drive results for digital ad campaigns.
- Clients and team members understand the role of various paid media channels in achieving their objectives through your comprehensive articulation of the media performance story across the funnel.
- You provide relevant insights to teams as to how trends might affect client accounts because you stay informed of industry trends and best practices.
- Your expertise developing reporting frameworks for client advertising and support of the creation of regular reports provides a detailed analysis of results, identifies performance insights, and extends into optimization ideas.
- Work directly with the Account team to help facilitate client meetings and provide online marketing expertise as needed.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Excellent knowledge of DSPs (DV360 preferred)
- Extensive experience managing campaigns with a minimum budget of at least $250k+/month
- Experience managing brand and growth marketing campaigns
- Ad Agency experience preferred, with a demonstrated track record of success
- Skilled at optimization of paid media campaigns to hit CPA, ROI and engagement goals
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Bing Ads
- Expert knowledge of Facebook Business Manager (Ads Manager, Power Editor)
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience creating reports and recommendations based on account performance
- Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit, analytical, detail-oriented and organized
- Strong overall Digital Marketing knowledge, with a hunger to learn more
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize competing priorities and the ability to meet client deadlines with accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
Salary Range $120,000-$140,000
At RSR we are conspiring to design a better world and we believe this goal can only be advanced by a team that is committed to diversity, represents different cultures, perspectives and backgrounds and prioritizes inclusivity as a pilar of our company culture.
RSR is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
RSR prides ourselves on being a workplace that puts the wellbeing of our employees first. In the age of COVID-19 and variants of the virus, and in accordance with Ready Set Rocket’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are requiring Covid-19 vaccination for all employees. We adopted this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations. As such, extending an official job offer to any candidate will be contingent on the candidate’s ability to provide proof of their full Covid-19 vaccination.
**Please note: Ready Set Rocket is accepting candidates located anywhere in the United States.