Who We Are
Ready Set Rocket is a digital marketing and advertising agency committed to connecting brands and consumers through innovative multi-channel experiences. We are a team of expert makers who collaborate closely and effectively to solve our client’s challenges. And it doesn’t stop there. We are relentless relationship builders, technological innovators and brand enthusiasts who continuously strive to improve and enhance our products and offerings to better serve our partners
Is Ready Set Rocket Right for you?
Are you the kind of person/professional that thrives in a workplace where you can dive right in, roll with the punches and wear many hats? Are you just as comfortable in the weeds of the hands-on work, helping out your colleagues and the team as you are when executing only the functions of the role you were hired for? Are you adept at asking questions and taking it all in but then initiating and carrying out an effective plan to achieve success in your role? Do you value feedback as a fundamental component to your growth?
If you answered with a resounding YES to all of those questions than RSR is a company you want to work for.
Who You Are
- A chief architect of the paid media strategy and analytics (bringing programmatic media buying into the agency will be a plus!)
- A wiz at reporting with a keen eye for conversion and driving leads
What You'll Do
At RSR we have an opportunity for a seasoned Associate Director of Paid Media to join our growing team. Do you possess expertise both across paid search and paid social? Have you worked on paid media for an e-commerce shop or run paid media for lead generation? Do you have a growth marketing mindset and see how paid media works with other brand and marketing efforts to drive results? If you answered yes to these questions, we want to talk to you.
In short, your role at RSR will be to:
- Lead RSR paid media engagements – strategy, planning, management, reporting, optimization
- Help clients and team members understand the role of various paid media channels in achieving their objectives
- Set the foundational paid media strategy across channels and tactics
- Oversee Paid Search, Paid Social, Display and Video campaigns across client accounts and resources
- Elevate the role of attribution (including marketing to sales, etc.), data and analytics
- Help measure and articulate the story of media performance across the funnel
- Be a consultative partner to clients
Keep in Mind: Direct response experience is more critical for RSR needs than broad awareness campaigns that are not measured all the way through conversion.
What You'll Contribute
- Develop short- and long-term digital advertising strategy for clients with the goal of driving new customer acquisition (revenue growth), brand engagement, and/or customer retention through prospecting and remarketing campaigns utilizing search, social, display, video, and mobile advertising tactics
- Manage and/or support teams in managing paid search, display, paid social, and other paid media channels
- Develop reporting frameworks for all client advertising and help put together weekly and monthly reports
- Own the relationship with channel partners (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Manage the entire marketing deliverable cycle including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting
- Work with internal marketing team to generate weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports and dashboards, and recognize and troubleshoot data anomalies
- Ensure reporting provides an analysis of results and leads to performance insights that extend into optimization ideas
- Provide these results, insights, and optimization ideas to Accounts team in order to better support clients and elevate the relationship
- Work directly with Account team to help facilitate client meetings and provide online marketing expertise as needed
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends and provide relevant insights to teams as to how they might affect client accounts
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4+ years experience managing paid search, paid social, display, and video, campaigns with a minimum budget of at least $100k+/month
- Currently employed as a Associagte Director or Senior Growth Marketing Manager/Paid Media Manager or similar
- Agency experience preferred, with a demonstrated track record of success in the industry
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Experience with optimization of paid media campaigns to hit CPA, ROI and engagement goals
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics, experience with additional platforms preferred
- Expert knowledge of Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Expert knowledge of Facebook Business Manager (Ads Manager, Power Editor)
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience creating reports and recommendations based on account performance
- Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit, analytical, detail-oriented and organized
- Strong overall Digital Marketing knowledge, with a hunger to learn more
- Experience in prioritizing competing priorities and the ability to meet client deadlines with accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
Who We Are
***Winner for Best Agency Culture, Ad Age Small Agency Awards***
Ready Set Rocket is an integrated agency committed to connecting brands and consumers through innovative multi-channel experiences. You can find our offices in New York City and Los Angeles.
We are a team of expert makers who collaborate closely and effectively to solve our client’s challenges. And it doesn’t stop there. We are relentless relationship builders, technological innovators and brand enthusiasts who continuously strive to improve and enhance our products and offerings to better serve our partners.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
RSR prides ourselves on being a workplace that puts the wellbeing of our employees first. In the age of COVID-19 and variants of the virus, and in accordance with Ready Set Rocket’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are requiring Covid-19 vaccination for all employees. We adopted this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations. As such, extending an official job offer to any candidate will be contingent on the candidate’s ability to provide proof of their full Covid-19 vaccination.
At RSR we are conspiring to design a better world and we believe this goal can only be advanced by a team that is committed to diversity, represents different cultures, perspectives and backgrounds and prioritizes inclusivity as a pilar of our company culture.
RSR is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
**Please note: Ready Set Rocket is accepting candidates located anywhere in the United States.