Who We Are
Ready Set Rocket is a digital agency committed to connecting brands and consumers through innovative multi-channel experiences. You can find our offices in New York City and Los Angeles.
We are a team of expert makers who collaborate closely and effectively to solve our client’s challenges. And it doesn’t stop there. We are relentless relationship builders, technological innovators and brand enthusiasts who continuously strive to improve and enhance our products and offerings to better serve our partners.
Ready Set Rocket offers a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, flexible PTO, 401k contribution matching, paid family leave, gym membership reimbursement, and more. Ready Set Rocket was recognized for Best Agency Culture at the Ad Age Small Agency Awards.
Our Ideal Candidate
Ready Set Rocket is looking for an Account Director to step in as a strategic consultant for our clients. Our Account Director leads account management and growth efforts while contributing to the overall leadership of cross-functional teams to meet client goals. You will oversee and directly manage production teams, producers, and project managers on all accounts. You will supervise, review, and manage all budgets and highlight areas for improvement and growth. The right candidate will be responsible for assessing client business needs and creating project plans and scopes of work.
- Oversee and assist in high level development of comprehensive project plans, budgets, and timelines
- Manage day-to-day communication across a range of clients and projects
- Develop client proposals and execute Statements of Work
- Identify and present client growth opportunities
- Translate client requests into actionable Account Briefs
- Generate all meeting agendas and responsibilities for all client deliverables
- Perform final QA on major deliverables to ensure all work is delivered to spec against approved SOW or project brief
- Act as an internal and client liaison; facilitating open communication between teams
- Provide ongoing recommendations for improvements to overall project efficiency
Our Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 6 years of digital agency experience in managing relationships required
- Bachelor's degree
- Solid understanding of account and project management methodology, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, and run team meetings
- Proven track record in prioritizing a heavy workload
- Able to meet deadlines with accuracy and minimum supervision
- Superb written and communications skills are vital to this role
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Comfortable and confident acting as a product owner
- Professional, friendly demeanor with extremely strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
- Expert knowledge of the entire digital ecosystem across entire advertising landscape (paid, earned, owned media, social, mobile, user experience, web development, analytics, etc.)