We're Ready Set Rocket. A full-service creative agency with data in our DNA.
We’re people first. As an agency, our people are our product. We're nothing without our team. So, we're hell bent on creating the best possible environment for our team to thrive -- hiring the most brilliant people, making sure everyone has opportunity for growth, and staying deeply rooted in the idea that life comes first, and good work will follow.
We have a team of experts focused on one thing -- collaborating to help our clients to grow their brands and their businesses. From campaigns and content to media and product, we work with brands to understand their goals, understand their audience, and help them to define and navigate the path forward, together.
Looking to join a fast-paced, growing agency with a team of passionate experts obsessed with their craft? Sounds like we might be right up your alley.
As an RSR Employee you:
- Thrive in a fast-paced, highly-iterative, and collaborative workplace where you can take ownership of your work and wear many hats
- Are comfortable not only executing the functions of your role, but also helping out colleagues and the wider team
- Are adept at absorbing a brief, asking thoughtful questions, and initiating and executing an effective plan to achieve success in your work
- Value feedback as a fundamental component of your growth
- Can work against tight timelines while acting thoughtfully towards both the team and the clients
- Are ambitious, take initiative
- Always seek out ways to optimize processes, work smarter, and increase efficiencies
- Optimize resources in a way that generates successful outcomes
Ready Set Rocket offers a competitive suite of benefits & perks including...
- Hybrid workplace and fully remote option
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Expansive Paid family leave
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Sabbatical Program
- Volunteer Program
- 401k contribution matching
- Professional development and growth opportunities
Ready Set Rocket is the recipient of numerous company culture accolades including...
- Built In NYC, NYC Best Small Companies "Best Places to Work" 2022
- Ad Age Small Agency Awards, "Best Agency Culture" 2018
- Crain’s "Best Places to Work" in NYC 2016 & 2017
As Account Director, you successfully lead account management, curate relationships and contribute to the overall coordination of cross-functional teams to ensure we are meeting the client goals. You are responsible for assessing client business needs, providing strategic stewardship to the clients, aligning the internal team on business objectives, and ultimately meeting & exceeding client expectations.
You are a big thinker, incredibly organized, and enjoy building relationships. You love and understand the entire digital ecosystem across all advertising - paid, earned, owned, social, mobile, user experience, web development, analytics, etc.
What Success Looks Like:
- You are effectively developing client proposals, executing SOW’s and translating client requests into actionable briefs.
Business growth is achieved because you are proactively seeking opportunities to add value, extend campaigns, recommend new projects, and build relationships.
You demonstrate keen strategic planning/oversight of project plans and engagement structure. You align the project plans and engagement structure with the agency’s financial goals including…
- Aggregating profitability (i.e. you have a deep understanding of how to structure the engagement in a strategic way to meet client goals.)
- Ensuring the work quality is delivered at the highest level to grow the account, but also cognizant of financial and timing parameters always leveraging creative ways to get us where we need to be.
- Structuring the plan/resourcing strategy to maximize impact on ongoing monthly financial goals related to our revenue targets and breakeven. You are agile in thinking about assumptions we can make, things we can pull up and keeping us on track to hit these goals ongoing.
- Holding the production team accountable to the accuracy of the numbers they're reporting in context to 1) your views on the account and how/why/when we should be investing and 2) reality of what's in our systems related to the plans you know about (i.e. trust your gut)
What You Bring to the Table:
- At least 7-10 years of digital agency experience in managing relationships required
- Solid understanding of account and project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, and run team meetings
- Proven track record in prioritizing a heavy workload
- Able to meet deadlines with accuracy and minimum supervision
- Superb written and communications skills
- Comfortable and confident acting as a product owner
- Professional, friendly demeanor with extremely strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
- Positive, professional team-player
- Proven knowledge of the digital ecosystem across the entire advertising landscape (paid, earned, owned media, social, mobile, user experience, web development, analytics, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
At RSR we are conspiring to design a better world and we believe this goal can only be advanced by a team that is committed to diversity, represents different cultures, perspectives and backgrounds and prioritizes inclusivity as a pilar of our company culture.
RSR is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
RSR prides ourselves on being a workplace that puts the wellbeing of our employees first. In the age of COVID-19 and variants of the virus, and in accordance with Ready Set Rocket’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are requiring Covid-19 vaccination for all employees. We adopted this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations. As such, extending an official job offer to any candidate will be contingent on the candidate’s ability to provide proof of their full Covid-19 vaccination.
**Please note: Ready Set Rocket is accepting candidates located anywhere in the United States.