It’s that time of year again! The annual SXSW Panel Picker frenzy. For those unfamiliar with the process, each year thousands of speakers send in applications to speak at SXSW. The chosen few, are selected based on a combination of community voting, SXSW staff voting and SXSW advisory board voting.
This year, Ready Set Rocket submitted 9 topics across agency teams, as well as our cofounder, Aaron Harvey’s, mental health non-profit — IntrusiveThoughts.org. Now we need your help making it on the big stage.
The process is easy, just click on the links below and hit “Vote Up” on the left hand side. If you don’t have an account, you’ll need to make one. Do so by hitting “Sign In” in the top right hand corner. The rest is simple.
- Vote for “Preparing the Next Generation of Marketers”
- Vote for “The Future of Web Accessibility”
- Vote for “When Digital Personalization Become Non-Personal”
- Vote for “AI & Machine Learning a la mode”
- Vote for “From Advertiser to Advocate”
- Vote for “It’s Time to Kill CSR”
- Vote for “Candor is the Key to Content”
- Vote for “Rebranding Anxiety: Making Taboo Topics Accessible”
- Vote for “Social Good and the Snowball Effect”