About RSR: We're Ready Set Rocket. A full-service creative agency with data in our DNA.
We’re people first. As an agency, our people are our product. We're nothing without our team. So, we're hell bent on creating the best possible environment for our team to thrive -- hiring the most brilliant people, making sure everyone has opportunity for growth, and staying deeply rooted in the idea that life comes first, and good work will follow.
We have a team of experts focused on one thing -- collaborating to help our clients to grow their brands and their businesses. From campaigns and content to media and product, we work with brands to understand their goals, understand their audience, and help them to define and navigate the path forward, together.
Looking to join a fast-paced, growing agency with a team of passionate experts obsessed with their craft? Sounds like we might be right up your alley.
- Are you the kind of person/professional that thrives in a workplace where you can dive right in, roll with the punches and wear many hats?
- Are you just as comfortable in the weeds of the hands-on work, helping out your colleagues and the team as you are when executing only the functions of the role you were hired for?
- Are you adept at asking questions and taking it all in but then initiating and carrying out an effective plan to achieve success in your role?
- Do you value feedback as a fundamental component to your growth?
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Move fast and think fast, but also act thoughtfully and informatively toward both the team and the clients.
- Ambitious, takes initiative and knows what questions to ask to ensure you are doing the job right
- Always seeking out ways to optimize processes and work smarter/more efficiently
- Optimizes the deployment of minimal resources in a way that generates successful outcomes. Initiates ideas for improvement and scale but knows how to “make it work” when needed.
Ready Set Rocket offers a competitive benefits package, including
- Hybrid workplace option
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO, 401k contribution matching
- Paid family leave
- Gym membership reimbursement, and more.
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Ready Set Rocket was recognized for Best Agency Culture at the 2018 Ad Age Small Agency Awards
As a social strategist, you live and breathe social.
- You’re always up-to-date on new platform updates, features,and the latest trends across platforms -- and you’re "in the know" on the next-gen of up and coming platforms.
- You’re able to translate and connect platform trends into actionable, on-brand, strategic opportunities for clients that help to move the needle against their brand and business goals, and connect with their target audience.
- In collaboration with the creative team, you’re the gatekeeper of the brand tone of voice, communication and interaction style across all social communications and content.
- You own the content calendar, and have a constant pulse on social listening, and overarching trends and proactively flag opportunities to make them actionable, even in quick turn scenarios.
- You understand audience behavior across platforms and can be the north star for all creative decisions as it relates to social comms and assets.
What Success Looks Like:
- Establish yourself as a valued consultant to clients across industries ranging from fashion, to finance, to professional sports (and many others) in helping them to effectively leverage social to grow their brand/business.
- Educate clients on emerging trends and platforms as well as opportunities for them to capitaltize on them.
- Define processes and workflows for exposing and capitalizing on trending opportunities as it relates to platforms and among each brands’ audience.
- Help clients to understand the role social plays in their marketing ecosystem, and the impact it’s having on their business.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Examples of how you have successfully navigated a variety of relevant social media platforms for marketing, promotions, advertising and/or client facing projects
- A natural digital savvyness and proven ability to quickly learn new digital tools, specifically social media platforms
- Influencers with an extensive digital footprint, social media presence and engaged followers is a plus!
- A passion for marketing and advertising that is evident in your social media presence and professional/personal projects
- Digiatal advertising agency experience a plus!
At RSR we are conspiring to design a better world and we believe this goal can only be advanced by a team that is committed to diversity, represents different cultures, perspectives and backgrounds and prioritizes inclusivity as a pilar of our company culture.
RSR is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.