We're Ready Set Rocket. A full-service creative agency with data in our DNA.
We’re people first. As an agency, our people are our product. We're nothing without our team. So, we're hell bent on creating the best possible environment for our team to thrive -- hiring the most brilliant people, making sure everyone has opportunity for growth, and staying deeply rooted in the idea that life comes first, and good work will follow.
We have a team of experts focused on one thing -- collaborating to help our clients to grow their brands and their businesses. From campaigns and content to media and product, we work with brands to understand their goals, understand their audience, and help them to define and navigate the path forward, together.
Looking to join a fast-paced, growing agency with a team of passionate experts obsessed with their craft? Sounds like we might be right up your alley.
As an RSR Employee you:
- Thrive in a workplace where you can dive right in, roll with the punches, and wear many hats
- Are comfortable not only executing the functions of your role, but also getting into the weeds of hands-on work — helping out colleagues and the wider team
- Are adept at asking questions and taking it all in, and then initiating and carrying out an effective plan to achieve success in your role
- Value feedback as a fundamental component of your growth
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where you can move and think fast, while also acting thoughtfully and informatively towards both the team and the clients
- Are ambitious, take initiative
- Always seek out ways to optimize processes, work smarter, and increase efficiencies
- Optimize the deployment of minimal resources in a way that generates successful outcomes.
- Initiate ideas for improvement and scale, while still knowing how to “make it work” when needed
Ready Set Rocket offers a competitive benefits package, including...
- Hybrid workplace option
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO, 401k contribution matching
- Paid family leave
- Gym membership reimbursement, and more.
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Ready Set Rocket was recognized for Best Agency Culture at the 2018 Ad Age Small Agency Awards
Are you a big thinker, incredibly organized, and enjoy building relationships? Do you love and understand the entire digital ecosystem across all advertising - paid, earned, owned, social, mobile, user experience, web development, analytics, etc? If yes, then this role might be for you! As Account Supervisor / Senior Account Manager, you will act as a strategic consultant for our clients and report to an Account Director. While successfully managing accounts, you also contribute to the overall coordination of cross-functional teams to ensure we are meeting the client goals. You will support Account Directors who manage production teams, producers, and project managers on all accounts. The right candidate will be responsible for assessing client business needs, providing strategic stewardship to the clients, aligning the internal team on business objectives, and ultimately meeting & exceeding client expectations.
What Success Looks Like:
- Curate and build great relationships with your team, our staff, and our clients.
- Handle many diverse clients easily, overseeing multiple accounts, monitoring producers/project managers and all budgets.
- Maintain impeccable communication and organization through all channels from internal teams to the clients.
- Grow business by proactively seeking opportunities to add value, extend campaigns, recommend new projects, and build relationships
- Hold the attention of our clients in all meetings, translating a brilliant experience with RSR in a positive and exciting way
- Manage day-to-day communication across a range of clients and projects
- Develop client proposals and execute SOWs
- Assist in development of client strategy presentations
- Translate client requests into actionable briefs
- Coordinate with PMs and production teams to create project milestones and deliverable schedules
- Act as primary client contact
- Generate all meeting agendas and responsible for all client deliverables
- Manage client milestones and budgets
- Work across departments to ensure work is completed on time and within approved budget
- Perform final QA on major deliverables to ensure all work is delivered to spec against approved SOW or project brief
- Act as an internal and client liaison; facilitating open communication between teams
- Attend internal and client meetings
What You Bring to the Table:
Our ideal candidate will understand how to work closely with various departments and clients, acting as an advocate for both the agency and client. You will have full management responsibilities of ensuring client success as well as the growth and quality of our client relationships.
- At least 5 years of digital agency experience in managing relationships required
- Solid understanding of account and project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, and run team meetings
- Proven track record in prioritizing a heavy workload
- Able to meet deadlines with accuracy and minimum supervision
- Superb written and communications skills
- Comfortable and confident acting as a product owner
- Professional, friendly demeanor with extremely strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
- Positive, professional team-player
- Proven knowledge of the digital ecosystem across the entire advertising landscape (paid, earned, owned media, social, mobile, user experience, web development, analytics, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
At RSR we are conspiring to design a better world and we believe this goal can only be advanced by a team that is committed to diversity, represents different cultures, perspectives and backgrounds and prioritizes inclusivity as a pillar of our company culture.
RSR is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
RSR prides ourselves on being a workplace that puts the wellbeing of our employees first. In the age of COVID-19 and variants of the virus, and in accordance with Ready Set Rocket’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are requiring Covid-19 vaccination for all employees. We adopted this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations. As such, extending an official job offer to any candidate will be contingent on the candidate’s ability to provide proof of their full Covid-19 vaccination.
**Please note: Ready Set Rocket is accepting candidates located anywhere in the United States.