We're Ready Set Rocket. A full-service creative agency with data in our DNA.
We’re people first. As an agency, our people are our product. We're nothing without our team. So, we're hell bent on creating the best possible environment for our team to thrive -- hiring the most brilliant people, making sure everyone has opportunity for growth, and staying deeply rooted in the idea that life comes first, and good work will follow.
We have a team of experts focused on one thing -- collaborating to help our clients to grow their brands and their businesses. From campaigns and content to media and product, we work with brands to understand their goals, understand their audience, and help them to define and navigate the path forward, together.
Looking to join a fast-paced, growing agency with a team of passionate experts obsessed with their craft? Sounds like we might be right up your alley.
As an RSR Employee you:
- Thrive in a fast-paced, highly-iterative, and collaborative workplace where you can take ownership of your work and wear many hats
- Are comfortable not only executing the functions of your role, but also helping out colleagues and the wider team
- Are adept at absorbing a brief, asking thoughtful questions, and initiating and executing an effective plan to achieve success in your work
- Value feedback as a fundamental component of your growth
- Can work against tight timelines while acting thoughtfully towards both the team and the clients
- Are ambitious, take initiative
- Always seek out ways to optimize processes, work smarter, and increase efficiencies
- Optimize resources in a way that generates successful outcomes
Ready Set Rocket offers a competitive suite of benefits & perks including...
- Hybrid workplace and fully remote option
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Expansive Paid family leave
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Sabbatical Program
- Volunteer Program
- 401k contribution matching
- Professional development and growth opportunities
Ready Set Rocket is the recipient of numerous company culture accolades including...
- Built In NYC, NYC Best Small Companies "Best Places to Work" 2022
- Ad Age Small Agency Awards, "Best Agency Culture" 2018
- Crain’s "Best Places to Work" in NYC 2016 & 2017
As Product Manager you work cross-functionally with leaders across project teams to define, create, and launch digital products that define great brands. Part strategist, part project manager, and part client partner, the Product Manager owns the full product development lifecycle and works in a collaborative, agile fashion.
The Product Manager drives projects from the initial concept through large-scale product release to post-launch optimization. You will lead engagements alongside company partners and leaders and share our love for making great products and services while shipping them on time.
With a heavy focus on product strategy you must be passionate about leveraging quantitative and qualitative insights to direct your strategic efforts. Your strategic insights will generate a deep understanding of the client account's product landscape, including trends and key industry players.
What Success Looks Like:
- Works collaboratively, communicates effectively, and drives consensus to conceptualize, design, and deliver multi-platform applications operating in a lean agile process.
- Partners with clients to understand business objectives, user behaviors, and product vision.
- Develop product roadmaps, test plans, and functional specifications documentation.
- Knows how to achieve the right balance of generating the ultimate user experience while also prioritizing business goals, and breaking down complex problems in order to locate and manage solutions.
- Understands the bigger picture as well as the relevant details, and effectively assists in determining the best technical implementation methods.
- Perform competitive and content audits and gap analyses to document user touchpoints and guide experience improvements.
- Work closely with QA on acceptance testing, and leading product launches.
- Drives the development of the product roadmap by prioritizing features and optimal end-user experiences.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Must be a self-starter and be able to lead and influence product strategy.
- Understand and utilize existing and emerging technologies, and their underlying dynamics.
- Thrive on evangelizing the importance of making data driven decisions to improve the product.
- Experience with multi-variant testing concepts; and an innate ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative feedback.
- Demonstrated project management skills: planning and directing teams, scoping, contract-writing.
- 5+ years of experience delivering web, mobile, and gaming platform projects.
- Track record of shipping on time.
Salary Range $100,000-$115,000
At RSR we are conspiring to design a better world and we believe this goal can only be advanced by a team that is committed to diversity, represents different cultures, perspectives and backgrounds and prioritizes inclusivity as a pilar of our company culture.
RSR is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
RSR prides ourselves on being a workplace that puts the wellbeing of our employees first. In the age of COVID-19 and variants of the virus, and in accordance with Ready Set Rocket’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are requiring Covid-19 vaccination for all employees. We adopted this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations. As such, extending an official job offer to any candidate will be contingent on the candidate’s ability to provide proof of their full Covid-19 vaccination.
**Please note: Ready Set Rocket is accepting candidates located anywhere in the United States.