About RSR: We're Ready Set Rocket. A full-service creative agency with data in our DNA.
We’re people first. As an agency, our people are our product. We're nothing without our team. So, we're hell bent on creating the best possible environment for our team to thrive -- hiring the most brilliant people, making sure everyone has opportunity for growth, and staying deeply rooted in the idea that life comes first, and good work will follow.
We have a team of experts focused on one thing -- collaborating to help our clients to grow their brands and their businesses. From campaigns and content to media and product, we work with brands to understand their goals, understand their audience, and help them to define and navigate the path forward, together.
Looking to join a fast-paced, growing agency with a team of passionate experts obsessed with their craft? Sounds like we might be right up your alley.
- Are you the kind of person/professional that thrives in a workplace where you can dive right in, roll with the punches and wear many hats?
- Are you just as comfortable in the weeds of the hands-on work, helping out your colleagues and the team as you are when executing only the functions of the role you were hired for?
- Are you adept at asking questions and taking it all in but then initiating and carrying out an effective plan to achieve success in your role?
- Do you value feedback as a fundamental component to your growth?
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Move fast and think fast, but also act thoughtfully and informatively toward both the team and the clients.
- Ambitious, takes initiative and knows what questions to ask to ensure you are doing the job right
- Always seeking out ways to optimize processes and work smarter/more efficiently
- Optimizes the deployment of minimal resources in a way that generates successful outcomes. Initiates ideas for improvement and scale but knows how to “make it work” when needed.
Ready Set Rocket offers a competitive benefits package, including
- Hybrid workplace option
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO, 401k contribution matching
- Paid family leave
- Gym membership reimbursement, and more.
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Ready Set Rocket was recognized for Best Agency Culture at the 2018 Ad Age Small Agency Awards
Our Digital Producers are the driving force to keep our team, clients, and projects on track.
What Success Looks Like
- Project estimates are completed accurately and on time
- Project plans are comprehensive and clear
- Resource plans are executed effectively every week
- Production calendars are managed consistently
- Budgets are balanced and on point
- Work across departments ensuring all tasks are completed on time and within approved budgets
- Deliverables are managed and executed at the highest level and deadlines and internal review processes are met
- QA is managed and all work is delivered to spec against approved SOW or project brief
- A great communicator acting as an internal liaison; facilitating open communication between teams
- Status of timeline, profitability and progress on all assigned projects is communicated during weekly status meetings
- Manage client and internal weekly status updates on basecamp and other platforms
- Organize and lead internal and client meetings and provide actionable notes/recaps
What You Bring to the Table:
- 3+ years of digital agency experience
- Solid understanding of project management methodology, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed project plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
- Proven track record in prioritizing competing projects
- Ability to meet deadlines with accuracy and minimal supervision
- Superb written and verbal communications skills
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Comfortable and confident acting as a product owner
- Professional, friendly demeanor with extremely strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
At RSR we are conspiring to design a better world and we believe this goal can only be advanced by a team that is committed to diversity, represents different cultures, perspectives and backgrounds and prioritizes inclusivity as a pilar of our company culture.
RSR is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.