We're Ready Set Rocket. A full-service creative agency with data in our DNA.
We’re people first. As an agency, our people are our product. We're nothing without our team. So, we're hell bent on creating the best possible environment for our team to thrive -- hiring the most brilliant people, making sure everyone has opportunity for growth, and staying deeply rooted in the idea that life comes first, and good work will follow.
We have a team of experts focused on one thing -- collaborating to help our clients to grow their brands and their businesses. From campaigns and content to media and product, we work with brands to understand their goals, understand their audience, and help them to define and navigate the path forward, together.
Looking to join a fast-paced, growing agency with a team of passionate experts obsessed with their craft? Sounds like we might be right up your alley.
As an RSR Employee you:
- Thrive in a workplace where you can dive right in, roll with the punches, and wear many hats
- Are comfortable not only executing the functions of your role, but also getting into the weeds of hands-on work — helping out colleagues and the wider team
- Are adept at asking questions and taking it all in, and then initiating and carrying out an effective plan to achieve success in your role
- Value feedback as a fundamental component of your growth
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where you can move and think fast, while also acting thoughtfully and informatively towards both the team and the clients
- Are ambitious, take initiative
- Always seek out ways to optimize processes, work smarter, and increase efficiencies
- Optimize resources in a way that generates successful outcomes
Ready Set Rocket offers a competitive suite of benefits & perks including...
- Hybrid workplace and fully remote option
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Expansive Paid family leave
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Sabbatical Program
- Volunteer Program
- 401k contribution matching
- Professional development and growth opportunities
Ready Set Rocket is the recipient of numerous company culture accolades including...
- Built In NYC, NYC Best Small Companies "Best Places to Work" 2022
- Ad Age Small Agency Awards, "Best Agency Culture" 2018
- Crain’s "Best Places to Work" in NYC 2016 & 2017
Ready Set Rocket is looking for an Animator / Motion Graphics Designer to bring brand stories to life through the use of motion design. The Motion Graphics Designer will be comfortable creating content for a wide variety of clients, including industry leaders in the fashion/retail, media/entertainment and financial services industries.
You have an understanding of typography in digital media, color and composition, and loves to stay ahead of trends in motion and visual effects. You have a strong sense of style and refined visual aesthetic, preferring a “less is more” approach to storytelling. Ideally, this person is is also comfortable capturing, editing and integrating live-action footage as well to bring ideas to life in a wide array of styles. The Motion Graphics Designer will be highly involved in the conceptualizing and storyboarding phases of projects as well, so a collaborative spirit and the ability to work well in teams is crucial.
What Success Looks Like:
- Collaborate with our creative and development teams to make visually compelling content
- Step into the storyboarding and graphic design process when needed
- Conceptualize and create content in a digital-first environment
- Produce supporting assets when necessary
- Take creative approaches to illustrating concepts
- Problem solve and take design feedback from clients and coworkers
- Optimize, organize and prepare files for web
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Manage multiple projects at any given time
- Capture, edit and integrate live-action footage into motion pieces (bonus!)
- Build and render 3D scenes for use in motion (bonus!)
What You Bring to the Table:
- At least two years experience working with agencies or in agency setting
- Understanding of different compression techniques and formats
- HTML5 experience a plus but not required
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized
- B2B and/or Financial Services experience preferred
At RSR we are conspiring to design a better world and we believe this goal can only be advanced by a team that is committed to diversity, represents different cultures, perspectives and backgrounds and prioritizes inclusivity as a pilar of our company culture.
RSR is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
RSR prides ourselves on being a workplace that puts the wellbeing of our employees first. In the age of COVID-19 and variants of the virus, and in accordance with Ready Set Rocket’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are requiring Covid-19 vaccination for all employees. We adopted this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations. As such, extending an official job offer to any candidate will be contingent on the candidate’s ability to provide proof of their full Covid-19 vaccination.
**Please note: Ready Set Rocket is accepting candidates located anywhere in the United States.