Who We Are
Ready Set Rocket is a digital agency committed to connecting brands and consumers through innovative multi-channel experiences. We are a team of expert makers who collaborate closely and effectively to solve our client’s challenges. And it doesn’t stop there. We are relentless relationship builders, technological innovators and brand enthusiasts who continuously strive to improve and enhance our products and offerings to better serve our partners.
Ready Set Rocket offers a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, flexible PTO, 401k contribution matching, paid family leave, gym membership reimbursement, and more. Ready Set Rocket was recognized for Best Agency Culture by Ad Age Small Agency Awards.
What You'll Do
As the Manager, Insights and Analytics you will help establish this practice while joining a team of experts in media, design, and strategy. In your role, you will be fully responsible for building, scaling, and owning the analytics and insights practice of the agency.
What You'll Contribute
- Organizational KPI Alignment - Define the metrics that matter and why they’re significant for our clients
- Data Auditing - Ensure data is actionable and informs strategy
- Customer Profiling & Alignment - Who are our clients’ customers?
- Customer Journey Mapping - Identify critical points of interaction for our clients and their customers
- Data Infrastructure Roadmapping - How to transform our clients into data-driven organizations?
- Implementation Support - Plan and support implementation of analytics tracking tech (GA, GTM, etc.)
- Dashboard & Reporting Setup - Configure reporting on performance metrics via Google Data Studio
- Insights Reporting - Elucidate the key takeaways from our clients’ data and provide recommendations for advancing their objectives
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of direct web analytics experience working with Fortune 500 companies
- At least 4 years of overall digital marketing experience
- BA/BS in Statistics, Finance, Business, Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
- Google Analytics IQ Certified
- Strong data analysis skills and a passion to drive program performance; fluency with performance metrics and ROI analysis
- SQL Knowledge
- Experience in data platforms, i.e., ETL, Data Warehouses, BI, etc.
- Comfortable and confident acting as a product owner
- Superb written and communications skills
- Professional, friendly demeanor with extremely strong organizational skills and high attention to detail