We're Ready Set Rocket. A full-service creative agency with data in our DNA.
We’re people first. As an agency, our people are our product. We're nothing without our team. So, we're hell bent on creating the best possible environment for our team to thrive -- hiring the most brilliant people, making sure everyone has opportunity for growth, and staying deeply rooted in the idea that life comes first, and good work will follow.
We have a team of experts focused on one thing -- collaborating to help our clients to grow their brands and their businesses. From campaigns and content to media and product, we work with brands to understand their goals, understand their audience, and help them to define and navigate the path forward, together.
Looking to join a fast-paced, growing agency with a team of passionate experts obsessed with their craft? Sounds like we might be right up your alley.
As an RSR Employee you:
- Thrive in a workplace where you can dive right in, roll with the punches, and wear many hats
- Are comfortable not only executing the functions of your role, but also getting into the weeds of hands-on work — helping out colleagues and the wider team
- Are adept at asking questions and taking it all in, and then initiating and carrying out an effective plan to achieve success in your role
- Value feedback as a fundamental component of your growth
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where you can move and think fast, while also acting thoughtfully and informatively towards both the team and the clients
- Are ambitious, take initiative
- Always seek out ways to optimize processes, work smarter, and increase efficiencies
- Optimize resources in a way that generates successful outcomes
Ready Set Rocket offers a competitive suite of benefits & perks including...
- Hybrid workplace and fully remote option
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Expansive Paid family leave
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Sabbatical Program
- Volunteer Program
- 401k contribution matching
- Professional development and growth opportunities
Ready Set Rocket is the recipient of numerous company culture accolades including...
- Built In NYC, NYC Best Small Companies "Best Places to Work" 2022
- Ad Age Small Agency Awards, "Best Agency Culture" 2018
- Crain’s "Best Places to Work" in NYC 2016 & 2017
As the Manager, Insights and Analytics you will help establish this practice while joining a team of experts in media, design, and strategy. In your role, you will be fully responsible for building, scaling, and owning the analytics and insights practice of the agency.
What Success Looks Like:
- Organizational KPI Alignment - Define the metrics that matter and why they’re significant for our clients
- Data Auditing - Ensure data is actionable and informs strategy
- Customer Profiling & Alignment - Who are our clients’ customers?
- Customer Journey Mapping - Identify critical points of interaction for our clients and their customers
- Data Infrastructure Roadmapping - How to transform our clients into data-driven organizations?
- Implementation Support - Plan and support implementation of analytics tracking tech (GA, GTM, etc.)
- Dashboard & Reporting Setup - Configure reporting on performance metrics via Google Data Studio
- Insights Reporting - Elucidate the key takeaways from our clients’ data and provide recommendations for advancing their objectives
What You Bring to the Table:
- At least 2 years of direct web analytics experience working with Fortune 500 companies
- At least 4 years of overall digital marketing experience
- BA/BS in Statistics, Finance, Business, Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
- Google Analytics IQ Certified
- Strong data analysis skills and a passion to drive program performance; fluency with performance metrics and ROI analysis
- SQL Knowledge
- Experience in data platforms, i.e., ETL, Data Warehouses, BI, etc.
- Comfortable and confident acting as a product owner
- Superb written and communications skills
- Professional, friendly demeanor with extremely strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
At RSR we are conspiring to design a better world and we believe this goal can only be advanced by a team that is committed to diversity, represents different cultures, perspectives and backgrounds and prioritizes inclusivity as a pilar of our company culture.
RSR is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
RSR prides ourselves on being a workplace that puts the wellbeing of our employees first. In the age of COVID-19 and variants of the virus, and in accordance with Ready Set Rocket’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are requiring Covid-19 vaccination for all employees. We adopted this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations. As such, extending an official job offer to any candidate will be contingent on the candidate’s ability to provide proof of their full Covid-19 vaccination.