We're Ready Set Rocket. A full-service creative agency with data in our DNA.
We’re people first. As an agency, our people are our product. We're nothing without our team. So, we're hell bent on creating the best possible environment for our team to thrive -- hiring the most brilliant people, making sure everyone has opportunity for growth, and staying deeply rooted in the idea that life comes first, and good work will follow.
We have a team of experts focused on one thing -- collaborating to help our clients to grow their brands and their businesses. From campaigns and content to media and product, we work with brands to understand their goals, understand their audience, and help them to define and navigate the path forward, together.
Looking to join a fast-paced, growing agency with a team of passionate experts obsessed with their craft? Sounds like we might be right up your alley.
As an RSR Employee you:
- Thrive in a workplace where you can dive right in, roll with the punches, and wear many hats
- Are comfortable not only executing the functions of your role, but also getting into the weeds of hands-on work — helping out colleagues and the wider team
- Are adept at asking questions and taking it all in, and then initiating and carrying out an effective plan to achieve success in your role
- Value feedback as a fundamental component of your growth
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where you can move and think fast, while also acting thoughtfully and informatively towards both the team and the clients
- Are ambitious, take initiative
- Always seek out ways to optimize processes, work smarter, and increase efficiencies
- Optimize resources in a way that generates successful outcomes
Ready Set Rocket offers a competitive suite of benefits & perks including...
- Hybrid workplace and fully remote option
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Expansive Paid family leave
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Sabbatical Program
- Volunteer Program
- 401k contribution matching
- Professional development and growth opportunities
Ready Set Rocket is the recipient of numerous company culture accolades including...
- Built In NYC, NYC Best Small Companies "Best Places to Work" 2022
- Ad Age Small Agency Awards, "Best Agency Culture" 2018
- Crain’s "Best Places to Work" in NYC 2016 & 2017
Not only can you write code, but you can translate your technical knowledge and insight to non-technical designers, project managers, and clients. You have an incredible, obsessive attention to detail and passion for delivering awesome experiences. With creativity and an entrepreneurial mentality, you like to dream big. You’ll drive the vision for tech strategy at Ready Set Rocket and are on a track to help build a development team around you.
What Success Looks Like:
What You Bring to the Table:
- 5+ years of development experience building enterprise or leading commercial sites (B2B and B2C)
- Experience defining functional requirements
- Demonstrated track record of producing excellent quality work, taking a development project end to end
- Passion for development with a sharp eye for high-end visual design
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to translate technical concepts to non-technical individuals
- Experience with WordPress integrations with multiple sites to show for it
- Excellent attention to detail
- Mobile and responsive development experience
- Online portfolio showcasing your abilities and recent work on live sites
- Bonus — Passion projects demonstrating your curiosity for new technologies
- Custom theme development (WordPress preferred)
- Agency experience
At RSR we are conspiring to design a better world and we believe this goal can only be advanced by a team that is committed to diversity, represents different cultures, perspectives and backgrounds and prioritizes inclusivity as a pilar of our company culture.
RSR is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
RSR prides ourselves on being a workplace that puts the wellbeing of our employees first. In the age of COVID-19 and variants of the virus, and in accordance with Ready Set Rocket’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are requiring Covid-19 vaccination for all employees. We adopted this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations. As such, extending an official job offer to any candidate will be contingent on the candidate’s ability to provide proof of their full Covid-19 vaccination.
**Please note: Ready Set Rocket is accepting candidates located anywhere in the United States.