We're Ready Set Rocket. A full-service creative agency with data in our DNA.
We’re people first. As an agency, our people are our product. We're nothing without our team. So, we're hell bent on creating the best possible environment for our team to thrive -- hiring the most brilliant people, making sure everyone has opportunity for growth, and staying deeply rooted in the idea that life comes first, and good work will follow.
We have a team of experts focused on one thing -- collaborating to help our clients to grow their brands and their businesses. From campaigns and content to media and product, we work with brands to understand their goals, understand their audience, and help them to define and navigate the path forward, together.
Looking to join a fast-paced, growing agency with a team of passionate experts obsessed with their craft? Sounds like we might be right up your alley.
As an RSR Employee you:
- Thrive in a workplace where you can dive right in, roll with the punches, and wear many hats
- Are comfortable not only executing the functions of your role, but also getting into the weeds of hands-on work — helping out colleagues and the wider team
- Are adept at asking questions and taking it all in, and then initiating and carrying out an effective plan to achieve success in your role
- Value feedback as a fundamental component of your growth
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where you can move and think fast, while also acting thoughtfully and informatively towards both the team and the clients
- Are ambitious, take initiative
- Always seek out ways to optimize processes, work smarter, and increase efficiencies
- Optimize the deployment of minimal resources in a way that generates successful outcomes.
Ready Set Rocket offers a competitive benefits package, including
- Hybrid workplace option
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO, 401k contribution matching
- Paid family leave
- Gym membership reimbursement, and more.
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Ready Set Rocket was recognized for Best Agency Culture at the 2018 Ad Age Small Agency Awards
As a Junior Digital Producer at Ready Set Rocket, you will gain experience working across a wide variety of digital project types from website builds to digital campaigns. Working alongside our Senior Digital Producers, you will continue to grow your knowledge of project management processes from estimation and building project plans through to QA and launch.
What Success Looks Like:
- Support Senior Digital Producer in compiling project estimates and planning projects
- Weekly project profitability reporting
- Weekly resource planning
- Manage production calendars
- Manage production budgets
- Work across departments to ensure work is completed on time and within approved budgets
- Support internal review processes
- Act as an internal liaison; facilitating open communication between teams
- Provide actionable notes/recaps following client and internal meetings
What You Bring to the Table:
- 1+ years of digital agency experience
- Understanding of project management methodology, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed project plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
- Superb written and verbal communications skills
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Professional, friendly demeanor with extremely strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
- Positive, professional team-player who embraces team success
At RSR we are conspiring to design a better world and we believe this goal can only be advanced by a team that is committed to diversity, represents different cultures, perspectives and backgrounds and prioritizes inclusivity as a pilar of our company culture.
RSR is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
RSR prides ourselves on being a workplace that puts the wellbeing of our employees first. In the age of COVID-19 and variants of the virus, and in accordance with Ready Set Rocket’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are requiring Covid-19 vaccination for all employees. We adopted this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations. As such, extending an official job offer to any candidate will be contingent on the candidate’s ability to provide proof of their full Covid-19 vaccination.