Executive Digital Producer
Who We Are: Ready Set Rocket is a digital marketing and advertising agency committed to connecting brands and consumers through innovative multi-channel experiences. We are a team of expert makers who collaborate closely and effectively to solve our client’s challenges. And it doesn’t stop there. We are relentless relationship builders, technological innovators and brand enthusiasts who continuously strive to improve and enhance our products and offerings to better serve our partners.
The Role: We are seeking an Executive Digital Producer (acting as a senior project manager--NOT a video producer). Our Digital Producers are the driving force to keep our team, clients, and projects on track. They lead efforts on multiple accounts across a variety of projects ranging from brand campaign development to digital product design and launches (and everything in between).
You will report to the Production Director and will lead a team of producers. You are responsible for creating and managing new estimates and project plans, and assigning planning tasks to the team taking resource availability and skillset into account. You support team leads to ensure all tasks and hour estimates are accurate to ensure accountability from their teams throughout the duration of the project.
You maintain projects against estimates / plans, qualitatively assess situations, effectively manage our internal team, control the scope and duration of the project, and manage client expectations in order to deliver a quality product within budget.
Personal Characteristics & Work Style Preferred
VALUE FEEDBACK: You embrace constructive criticism and realize that feedback is critical to your growth and improvement. You also understand how to take in different perspectives and learn from approaches and ideas that are different than yours.
NATURAL PLANNER/COORDINATOR: You see everything through a lens for detail, planning, coordinating, organizing, following up, “making it work” and getting the JOB DONE EXCEPTIONALLY…this is not something you can learn this is WHO YOU ARE!! We will want to hear both personal and professional experiences that demonstrate this.
PROBLEM SOLVER EXTROIDINAIRE: You have a gut for when things are going smoothly and when they're not, outside of any tactical signs of progress or setback. When there is cause for concern - whether due to client inputs or internal factors - you are able to recognize it immediately and ask for help. You manage up when needed so that the agency as a whole can respond in the best way possible.
ROLL WITH THE PUNCHES: You are flexible and easily adapt to changing needs from different clients, teams, and projects.
DOER: You are focused on meeting client objectives for existing accounts to maintain client satisfaction.
Day to Day Tasks:
- Manage team of producers
- Compile project estimates
- Comprehensive project planning
- Weekly project profitability reporting
- Weekly resource planning
- Identify strategic growth opportunities
- Manage production calendars
- Manage production budgets
- Work across departments to ensure work is completed on time and within approved budgets
- Manage deliverable deadlines and internal review processes
- Manage QA process to ensure all work is delivered to spec against approved SOW or project brief
- Act as an internal liaison; facilitating open communication between teams
- Provide status of timeline, profitability and progress on all assigned projects during weekly status meetings
- Manage client and internal weekly status updates
- Organize and lead internal and client meetings and provide actionable notes/recaps
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years leadership experirence
- 3+ years of digital agency experience
- Solid understanding of project management methodology, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed project plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
- Proven track record in prioritizing competing projects
- Ability to meet deadlines with accuracy and minimal supervision
- Superb written and verbal communications skills
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Comfortable and confident acting as a product owner
- Professional, friendly demeanor with extremely strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
- Positive, professional team-player who embraces team success
Why RSR? Ready Set Rocket offers a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, flexible PTO, 401k contribution matching, paid family leave, gym membership reimbursement, and more. Ready Set Rocket was recognized for Best Agency Culture at the 2018 Ad Age Small Agency Awards.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
RSR prides ourselves on being a workplace that puts the wellbeing of our employees first. In the age of COVID-19 and variants of the virus, and in accordance with Ready Set Rocket’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are requiring Covid-19 vaccination for all employees. We adopted this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations. As such, extending an official job offer to any candidate will be contingent on the candidate’s ability to provide proof of their full Covid-19 vaccination.
At RSR we are conspiring to design a better world and we believe this goal can only be advanced by a team that is committed to diversity, represents different cultures, perspectives and backgrounds and prioritizes inclusivity as a pilar of our company culture.
RSR is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
**Please note: Ready Set Rocket is accepting candidates located anywhere in the United States.