We are looking for a hungry and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Coordinator. Reporting to the Director of Strategy, you’ll be fully responsible for the set up and configuration planning of acquisition and retention campaigns and overall strategy for our clients across verticals. In this role, you'll be introduced and engaged in marketing initiatives across the consumer journey spanning paid search, display, paid social, email marketing, social listening and moderation, analytics and reporting.
We want you to be a part of the team to collaborate on projects, participate on calls, learning about the news and updates within the industry and becoming a well-rounded marketer. You'll benefit from exposure to holistic marketing and strategy initiatives across varying client industries from fashion to food, spirits, finance, retail, and more.
Our ideal candidate values collaboration, communication, attention to detail, and personal growth. To be considered you must be eligible to work in the U.S. or have a work visa.
- Develop weekly and monthly reports for fashion, retail, media, entertainment, and finance clients.
- Work with the creative team to select and package assets for integrated campaigns.
- Set-up and configure integrated marketing campaigns on social, paid search, display, and more.
- Manage and optimization of integrated marketing campaigns and retainers across paid search, paid social, display, video, and more against client objectives and budget allocations.
- Oversee the daily management and moderation of social media communities and customer service requests and provide feedback on responses.
- Research and assess digital marketing analysis tools
- Research and assess the latest trends within the digital space including relevant social and cultural trends
- 2+ years experience in a digital marketing position (coordinator, associate, analyst, etc.)
- Creative thinker with a passion for uncovering insights from data
- Strong written communication skills. Submitting past writing samples is encouraged.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- High energy, self-motivated team player with a great attitude who can work with grace under pressure
- Great attention to detail, organized, and committed individual with a drive to provide excellence at all touch points
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Hyper aware of digital trends
- Lives and breathes social media
- Google Analytics certified
- AdWords certified
- Proficient in Facebook Business Manager
- Experience with social analytics tools such as Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, YouTube Analytics.
- Proficient in Excel and working with large data sets
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
RSR prides ourselves on being a workplace that puts the wellbeing of our employees first. In the age of COVID-19 and variants of the virus, and in accordance with Ready Set Rocket’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are requiring Covid-19 vaccination for all employees. We adopted this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations. As such, extending an official job offer to any candidate will be contingent on the candidate’s ability to provide proof of their full Covid-19 vaccination.
At RSR we are conspiring to design a better world and we believe this goal can only be advanced by a team that is committed to diversity, represents different cultures, perspectives and backgrounds and prioritizes inclusivity as a pilar of our company culture.
RSR is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
**Please note: Ready Set Rocket is accepting candidates located anywhere in the United States.