We're Ready Set Rocket. A full-service creative agency with data in our DNA.
We’re people first. As an agency, our people are our product. We're nothing without our team. So, we're hell bent on creating the best possible environment for our team to thrive -- hiring the most brilliant people, making sure everyone has opportunity for growth, and staying deeply rooted in the idea that life comes first, and good work will follow.
We have a team of experts focused on one thing -- collaborating to help our clients to grow their brands and their businesses. From campaigns and content to media and product, we work with brands to understand their goals, understand their audience, and help them to define and navigate the path forward, together.
Looking to join a fast-paced, growing agency with a team of passionate experts obsessed with their craft? Sounds like we might be right up your alley.
As an RSR Employee you:
- Thrive in a fast-paced, highly-iterative, and collaborative workplace where you can take ownership of your work and wear many hats
- Are comfortable not only executing the functions of your role, but also helping out colleagues and the wider team
- Are adept at absorbing a brief, asking thoughtful questions, and initiating and executing an effective plan to achieve success in your work
- Value feedback as a fundamental component of your growth
- Can work against tight timelines while acting thoughtfully towards both the team and the clients
- Are ambitious, take initiative
- Always seek out ways to optimize processes, work smarter, and increase efficiency
- Optimize resources in a way that generates successful outcomes
Ready Set Rocket offers a competitive suite of benefits & perks including...
- Hybrid workplace and fully remote option
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Expansive Paid family leave
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Sabbatical Program
- Volunteer Program
- 401k contribution matching
- Professional development and growth opportunities
Ready Set Rocket is the recipient of numerous company culture accolades including...
- Built In NYC, NYC Best Small Companies "Best Places to Work" 2022
- Ad Age Small Agency Awards, "Best Agency Culture" 2018
- Crain’s "Best Places to Work" in NYC 2016 & 2017
Our designers are thoughtful and strategic, with a point-of-view on designing brands that are part of the cultural conversation. They play a key role on the creative team, and are responsible for designing a wide range of deliverables including social campaigns, websites, storyboards, brand collateral, social media assets, emails, print and more.
What Success Looks Like:
- Interpreting creative briefs into thoughtful solutions that demonstrate a strong design aesthetic and understanding of the brand and strategy
- Understanding established design systems and scaling them to new mediums and assets including responsive web, custom infographics, native applications, and social content
- Designing storyboards and establishing a vision for motion projects
- Ensuring design quality is maintained from design to launch to optimization — including design QA
- Collaborating with creative, strategy, marketing, and development teams throughout the entire project cycle, including the revision process
- Actively participating in brainstorm meetings
- Participating in occasional visual design communication with clients as needed by creative leads
- Supporting the visual design of client work in addition to Ready Set Rocket’s brand
What You Bring to the Table:
- 3+ years working in the industry, preferably with some experience in an agency environment
- Beautiful portfolio demonstrating a strong eye for typography, design systems, art direction, and the details
- Experience designing both beautiful digital experiences and social assets
- An interest in motion and video
- Desire to create work for a variety of industries, both B2B & B2C
- Mastery of core Adobe Creative Suite products and knowledge of Figma
- Interest in learning new tools as needed
- Love of typography and a keen eye for trends in digital design
- Strong conceptual skills
- An insatiable desire to learn and grow
- Serious attention to detail
- Positive attitude and love of collaboration
Salary Range $70,000-$85-000
At RSR we are conspiring to design a better world and we believe this goal can only be advanced by a team that is committed to diversity, represents different cultures, perspectives and backgrounds and prioritizes inclusivity as a pilar of our company culture.
RSR is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
RSR prides ourselves on being a workplace that puts the wellbeing of our employees first. In the age of COVID-19 and variants of the virus, and in accordance with Ready Set Rocket’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are requiring Covid-19 vaccination for all employees. We adopted this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations. As such, extending an official job offer to any candidate will be contingent on the candidate’s ability to provide proof of their full Covid-19 vaccination.
**Please note: Ready Set Rocket is accepting candidates located anywhere in the United States.