Who We Are
Ready Set Rocket is a digital agency committed to connecting brands and consumers through innovative multi-channel experiences. We are a team of expert makers who collaborate closely and effectively to solve our client’s challenges. And it doesn’t stop there. We are relentless relationship builders, technological innovators and brand enthusiasts who continuously strive to improve and enhance our products and offerings to better serve our partners.
Ready Set Rocket offers a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, flexible PTO, 401k contribution matching, paid family leave, gym membership reimbursement, and more. Ready Set Rocket was recognized for Best Agency Culture by Ad Age Small Agency Awards.
What You'll Do
As a Data Strategist you will join a team of experts in media, design, and strategy. In your role, you will be responsible for supporting the building and scaling of the analytics and data practice of the agency.
What You'll Contribute
- Organizational KPI Alignment - Define the metrics that matter and why they’re significant for our clients
- Data Auditing - Ensure data is actionable and informs strategy
- Implementation Support - Plan and support implementation of analytics tracking tech (GA, GTM, etc.)
- Dashboard & Reporting Setup - Configure reporting on performance metrics via out of the box dashboards
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of direct web analytics experience
- At least 1 year of SQL experience
- BA/BS in Statistics, Finance, Business, Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
- Strong data analysis skills and a passion to drive program performance; fluency with performance metrics and ROI analysis
- Experience in data platforms, i.e., ETL, Data Warehouses, BI, etc.
- Superb written and communications skills
- Professional, friendly demeanor with extremely strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
RSR prides ourselves on being a workplace that puts the wellbeing of our employees first. In the age of COVID-19 and variants of the virus, and in accordance with Ready Set Rocket’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are requiring Covid-19 vaccination for all employees. We adopted this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations. As such, extending an official job offer to any candidate will be contingent on the candidate’s ability to provide proof of their full Covid-19 vaccination.
At RSR we are conspiring to design a better world and we believe this goal can only be advanced by a team that is committed to diversity, represents different cultures, perspectives and backgrounds and prioritizes inclusivity as a pilar of our company culture.
RSR is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
**Please note: Ready Set Rocket is accepting candidates located anywhere in the United States.