About RSR: We're Ready Set Rocket. A full-service creative agency with data in our DNA.
We’re people first. As an agency, our people are our product. We're nothing without our team. So, we're hell bent on creating the best possible environment for our team to thrive -- hiring the most brilliant people, making sure everyone has opportunity for growth, and staying deeply rooted in the idea that life comes first, and good work will follow.
We have a team of experts focused on one thing -- collaborating to help our clients to grow their brands and their businesses. From campaigns and content to media and product, we work with brands to understand their goals, understand their audience, and help them to define and navigate the path forward, together.
Looking to join a fast-paced, growing agency with a team of passionate experts obsessed with their craft? Sounds like we might be right up your alley.
- Are you the kind of person/professional that thrives in a workplace where you can dive right in, roll with the punches and wear many hats?
- Are you just as comfortable in the weeds of the hands-on work, helping out your colleagues and the team as you are when executing only the functions of the role you were hired for?
- Are you adept at asking questions and taking it all in but then initiating and carrying out an effective plan to achieve success in your role?
- Do you value feedback as a fundamental component to your growth?
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Move fast and think fast, but also act thoughtfully and informatively toward both the team and the clients.
- Ambitious, takes initiative and knows what questions to ask to ensure you are doing the job right
- Always seeking out ways to optimize processes and work smarter/more efficiently
- Optimizes the deployment of minimal resources in a way that generates successful outcomes. Initiates ideas for improvement and scale but knows how to “make it work” when needed.
Ready Set Rocket offers a competitive benefits package, including
- Hybrid workplace option
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO, 401k contribution matching
- Paid family leave
- Gym membership reimbursement, and more.
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Ready Set Rocket was recognized for Best Agency Culture at the 2018 Ad Age Small Agency Awards
Our Creative Director-Copy is responsible for finding the big idea, and bringing those ideas to life for some of the agency’s biggest campaigns and creative strategy work. Leaning on extensive copywriting experience and an instinct for crafting an effective message & story, the CD of Copy works closely with our clients to elucidate the challenge, determine the high-level approach, and show how the overarching big idea will come to life. The CD is equally comfortable ideating at 10,000 feet and drafting one liners, working closely with direct reports and leading a room of c-suite executives — always with a lens for the client’s objectives and for connecting with the target audience.
What Success Looks Like:
- Consult with clients across industries ranging from fashion, to finance, to professional sports (and many others) to determine creative needs, curate the big idea/concept, propose the creative strategy, and pitch our work.
- Serve as creative lead on a variety of creative projects, and elevate conceptual work as well as copy output.
- Set and maintain a high standard for all creative work from the agency.
- Develop creative workflows that support the team and help keep focus on producing great work that move the needle for your clients
- Step into a copywriting role, as needed.
What You Bring to the Table:
- 7-10+ years of agency experience on major brands (4+ digital)
- Previous role as a Senior Copywriter
- Exceptional communication skills, including providing clear, consistent direction
- Excellent presentation skills, both internally and with clients
- Ability to build strong consultative relationships with high-level clients
- Insatiable curiosity and desire to grow
At RSR we are conspiring to design a better world and we believe this goal can only be advanced by a team that is committed to diversity, represents different cultures, perspectives and backgrounds and prioritizes inclusivity as a pilar of our company culture.
RSR is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.