Ready Set Rocket is seeking a talented writer to join its growing creative team as Copywriter. Qualified candidates must show proven experience writing across a variety of mediums and platforms. They should be as comfortable writing short, punchy copy as they are developing content strategies, integrated campaigns, and marquee brand experiences from concept through execution.
Our ideal candidate should be able to write for a B2B & B2C audience, know how to strategically connect a brand to their mission via storytelling and compelling messages, meet tight deadlines, and be super agile. We’re also looking for someone who can elevate the creative, shows passion for making award-winning work, and is totally obsessed with words.
Please submit a portfolio along with your application for consideration.
- Collaborate with the team to position brands with original and insightful ideas
- Develop the voice, story and experience across a variety of brands, including financial services, food and beverage, and media
- Write copy for a variety of clients and business needs (social, web, scripts, online ads, etc.)
- Help ideate on and create content strategies and messaging frameworks
- Help translate copy/ideas into visual experiences
- Pitch creative work and contribute ideas to the agency and client partners
- Assist with new business pitches
Desired Skills & Experience
- 7+ years agency experience, preferably at a digital or advertising agency
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, English, creative writing or similar
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of content strategy – how it is shaped and how it supports the ongoing engagement
- Working understanding of the customer journey and ways to communicate key messaging at various touchpoints
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and maintain a strong attention to detail
- A portfolio of your best work that shows a variety of short and long-form samples, with an emphasis on digital, campaign, and video work
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
RSR prides ourselves on being a workplace that puts the wellbeing of our employees first. In the age of COVID-19 and variants of the virus, and in accordance with Ready Set Rocket’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are requiring Covid-19 vaccination for all employees. We adopted this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations. As such, extending an official job offer to any candidate will be contingent on the candidate’s ability to provide proof of their full Covid-19 vaccination.
At RSR we are conspiring to design a better world and we believe this goal can only be advanced by a team that is committed to diversity, represents different cultures, perspectives and backgrounds and prioritizes inclusivity as a pilar of our company culture.
RSR is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
**Please note: Ready Set Rocket is accepting candidates located anywhere in the United States.