The Ideal Candidate
As Agency Marketing Coordinator, you are invested in playing a critical role in growing a digital agency, adopting the agency’s values and connecting with an audience that includes top marketing executives in Fortune 500 companies. You'll own the agency’s social media accounts, expanding our online presence and ensuring we reach potential clients and candidates with a distinctive and compelling voice. You will act as a liaison between the external PR team and Ready Set Rocket, managing a portfolio of initiatives including media opportunities, speaking engagements and events. To be successful, you will strategically leverage your skills and interest in communications, project management, and marketing to broaden the reach and elevate the profile of Ready Set Rocket.
- Manage agency social media accounts, including content calendar development, post creation, scheduling, and performance analysis.
- Serve as project coordinator and agency liaison with external PR team, update tasking and resourcing as necessary to meet deadlines.
- Distribute an agency marketing status including weekly PR and marketing tasks, upcoming milestones and events.
- Maintain comprehensive agency marketing calendar (award submissions, conferences, speaking engagements, etc.). and editorial calendar.
- Research and identify agency growth opportunities.
- Manage the new business pipeline and coordinate pitch efforts.
- Lead event planning efforts and serve as on-site events coordinator.
- Interest in pursuing a career in public relations, marketing, sales or business development
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with superb writing skills
- Involved in social media and aware of digital trends
- Organized, committed individual with self-starting initiative to make the most of opportunities
- High-energy, self-motivated team player with a great attitude
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Available for either full or part time (20hr/week)
**Please note: Ready Set Rocket is currently fully remote and accepting candidates located anywhere in the United States.