The Ideal Candidate
As Agency Marketing Coordinator, you will play a critical role in growing a digital agency, adopting the agency’s values and connecting with an audience that includes top marketing executives in Fortune 500 companies. You'll own the agency’s social media accounts, expanding our online presence and ensuring we reach potential clients and candidates with a distinctive and compelling voice. You will act as a liaison between the external PR team and Ready Set Rocket, managing a portfolio of initiatives including media opportunities, speaking engagements and events. To be successful, you will strategically leverage your skills and interest in communications, project management, and marketing to broaden the reach and elevate the profile of Ready Set Rocket. This role is a chance to work closely with the agency co-founders and partners with opportunity for growth and advancement.
- Manage agency social media accounts, including content calendar development, post creation, scheduling, and performance analysis.
- Serve as project coordinator and agency liaison with external PR team, update tasking and resourcing as necessary to meet deadlines.
- Distribute an agency marketing status including weekly PR and marketing tasks, upcoming milestones and events.
- Maintain comprehensive agency marketing calendar (award submissions, conferences, speaking engagements, etc.). and editorial calendar.
- Research and identify agency growth opportunities.
- Manage the new business pipeline and coordinate pitch efforts.
- Lead event planning efforts and serve as on-site events coordinator.
- Interest in pursuing a career in public relations, marketing, sales or business development
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with superb writing skills
- Involved in social media and aware of digital trends
- Organized, committed individual with self-starting initiative to make the most of opportunities
- High-energy, self-motivated team player with a great attitude
- Detail-oriented and organized
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
RSR prides ourselves on being a workplace that puts the wellbeing of our employees first. In the age of COVID-19 and variants of the virus, and in accordance with Ready Set Rocket’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are requiring Covid-19 vaccination for all employees. We adopted this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations. As such, extending an official job offer to any candidate will be contingent on the candidate’s ability to provide proof of their full Covid-19 vaccination.
At RSR we are conspiring to design a better world and we believe this goal can only be advanced by a team that is committed to diversity, represents different cultures, perspectives and backgrounds and prioritizes inclusivity as a pilar of our company culture.
RSR is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
**Please note: Ready Set Rocket is accepting candidates located anywhere in the United States.