We're Ready Set Rocket. A full-service creative agency with data in our DNA.
We’re people first. As an agency, our people are our product. We're nothing without our team. So, we're hell bent on creating the best possible environment for our team to thrive -- hiring the most brilliant people, making sure everyone has opportunity for growth, and staying deeply rooted in the idea that life comes first, and good work will follow.
We have a team of experts focused on one thing -- collaborating to help our clients to grow their brands and their businesses. From campaigns and content to media and product, we work with brands to understand their goals, understand their audience, and help them to define and navigate the path forward, together.
If you're looking to get into the agency world, this is the best opportunity to get a foot in the door at a high growth boutique agency. At RSR you'll get a ton of exposure to the senior/leadership team and numerous growth paths from particular role into other areas of the business, past administrative assistants have grown into producers, strategists and account managers.
As an RSR Employee you:
- Thrive in a fast-paced, highly-iterative, and collaborative workplace where you can take ownership of your work and wear many hats
- Are comfortable not only executing the functions of your role, but also helping out colleagues and the wider team
- Are adept at absorbing a brief, asking thoughtful questions, and initiating and executing an effective plan to achieve success in your work
- Value feedback as a fundamental component of your growth
- Can work against tight timelines while acting thoughtfully towards both the team and the clients
- Are ambitious, take initiative
- Always seek out ways to optimize processes, work smarter, and increase efficiencies
- Optimize resources in a way that generates successful outcomes
Ready Set Rocket offers a competitive suite of benefits & perks including...
- Hybrid workplace and fully remote option
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Expansive Paid family leave
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Sabbatical Program
- Volunteer Program
- 401k contribution matching
- Professional development and growth opportunities
Ready Set Rocket is the recipient of numerous company culture accolades including...
- Built In NYC, NYC Best Small Companies "Best Places to Work" 2022
- Ad Age Small Agency Awards, "Best Agency Culture" 2018
- Crain’s "Best Places to Work" in NYC 2016 & 2017
In this role you are both an Office Community Manager and Administrative Support professional. In terms of the community, you will be managing the operations of our agency co-working space in NYC. As the company concierge your personable nature and service-oriented style will make all employees and guests feel welcome at the office. Additionally, because you take pride in how the office looks and feels you ensure everything is in order, stocked and clean. You’re the gatekeeper of the shared space and community environment. As such, you take pride in keeping the space functional and conducive to professional success and personal comfortability. For the administrative part of the role, you'll offer wide-ranging support functions across operations, scheduling, planning, work culture, finance, and HR at our fast-paced digital marketing agency. While the company is currently remote throughout the pandemic this role will still need to report to the office (at least once a week) and then full-time once we open the space back up in March.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Administrative Professional: Experience working as an administrative professional in a fast pace office setting is required. Interest in the creative industry and/or having experience at a digital advertising agency is a plus! (lots of room to grow in this company).
- Detail Oriented: You cross all your t’s & dot your i’s, you think things through quickly, but thoroughly ensuring you have considered and included all necessary details to achieve successful results.
- Coordinator & Planner: You have scheduled meetings and events on Google calendar and have advanced knowledge of the Google Suite. You know how to maximize all the functions & tools of the calendar so that meetings and events are scheduled quickly and easily without oversight.
- Communicator: You have worked in roles where you were the first point of contact for team members, leaders, clients, vendors, and candidates. You know how to acquiesce within all levels of personal interaction in a friendly, professional, and personalized way.
Pivoter & Fast Pace: You thrive in high-pressure, fast paced environments and can share how you have previously delivered expected results in a timely way when there are a lot of moving pieces. You can also speak to how you have pivoted with ease when things change suddenly.
Systems Thinker: When you are given a directive or a task you tend to generate a system that will enable you to complete that directive quickly, but efficiently; you’re a “work smarter not harder” thinker.
Problem Solver: When a question, problem or challenge emerges you take it upon yourself to identify a solution and either solve the problem directly or share the challenge and your suggested solution as an option to consider for resolving the issue.
Ambition & Initiative: You always want to go the extra mile to create beneficial projects or solve problems. You “figure it out” by accessing the tools/resources you need to learn things, or you ask the right questions. You take it upon yourself to elevate the work and create opportunities for growth, you don’t need directives to get the job done or make improvements.
Multi-Task Master: You have been in situations before where multiple people need you to do multiple high priority tasks. You can walk us through your process for not only managing multiple tasks simultaneously but also completing multiple projects/tasks in a short period of time.
Succinct but Comprehensive Notetaker: You are a diligent and effective note taker and never enter a conversation without a paper and pen. You are always documenting the key insights of conversations and meetings and can provide succinct and comprehensive recaps outlining next steps and assigned tasks.
Project Management: You take initiative to lead the project planning process. When you are executing a long-term idea, you map out a plan including the steps needed to generate continuous success, the timeline to ensure the needle is moving, and you check your progress and report the status of the project regularly.
- Reporting: You take notes, easily process directives, ask questions when needed, map out your task plan and frequently report the status of your progress so that your leaders have their finger on the pulse of how and when projects are moving along.
What Success Looks Like:
- All executive, team, client, vendor, and candidate meetings and events (on-going and one-time) are quickly and accurately scheduled upon request.
- The office always looks pristine, and employees feel comfortable and productive in the space.
- Multiple company culture initiatives are planned and administered effectively and on time generating increased satisfaction with the RSR employee experience.
- There are systems and processes in place for leaders to view the projects you are working on, the status of your progress and the results that are being achieved.
- Office operations and administrative tasks are completed simultaneously in the highest quality, and on time.
- Interviews are scheduled quickly and communication with candidates is friendly, informative, and timely.
- Leaders and team members feel the administrative support they are receiving from you is reliable and executed at the highest level.
- Travel plans, flights and other event coordination is executed promptly, accurately, and seamlessly.
At RSR we are conspiring to design a better world and we believe this goal can only be advanced by a team that is committed to diversity, represents different cultures, perspectives and backgrounds and prioritizes inclusivity as a pilar of our company culture.
RSR is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
RSR prides ourselves on being a workplace that puts the wellbeing of our employees first. In the age of COVID-19 and variants of the virus, and in accordance with Ready Set Rocket’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are requiring Covid-19 vaccination for all employees. We adopted this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations. As such, extending an official job offer to any candidate will be contingent on the candidate’s ability to provide proof of their full Covid-19 vaccination.